Please read our disclaimer before using domain.com to get complete knowledge about our terms and services.
Domain.com does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our provider will be uninterrupted, timely, comfy, or errors-loose.
We do not warrant that the consequences that may be received from using the carrier will be correct or dependable.
You agree (exclusively) that from time to time, we may additionally take away the Service for indefinite periods or cancel the provider at any time, without notice to you.
You also exclusively agree that your use of, or incapability to use, the provider is your only danger. The Service and all services and products added to you via the provider are (besides as expressly stated by using us) furnished ‘as is’ and ‘as to be had’ for your use, with no representation, warranties, or situations of any kind, both specific or implied, which includes all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable high-quality, fitness for a selected cause, durability, identify, and non-infringement.
In no case shall domain.com, our administrators, officers, employees, associates, dealers, contractors, interns, suppliers, or licensors be liable for any (in any case) injury, loss, or any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages (or losses) of any type, such as, without challenge lost income, lost sales, misplaced financial savings, lack of information, replacement prices, or any similar damages, whether primarily based in a settlement, tort (which includes negligence), strict liability or otherwise, bobbing up out of your use of any of the carrier or for some other claim associated in any manner for your use of the provider or any product, including, but no longer confined to, any errors or omissions in any content material in domain.com, or any loss or harm (in any way) of any kind incurred because of using the domain’s service or any content material (or product) posted, transmitted, or in any other case made available through the Service, although suggested of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions now do not permit the exclusion or drawback of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability will be limited to the maximum volume approved by way of law in such states or jurisdictions.
Use of the Website
In addition to different prohibitions as outlined in a disclaimer, you are prohibited from the usage of the site or its content material:
- For any unlawful cause.
- To solicit others (in any way) to carry out or participate in any illegal acts.
- To violate any global, federal, provincial, or nation rules, policies, legal guidelines, or neighborhood ordinances.
- To infringe upon or violate (in any form) our intellectual assets rights or the highbrow property rights of others.
- To bother, abuse, insult, defame, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate (in any way) primarily based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national beginning, or disability.
- To submit fake or misleading data.
- To add or transmit viruses or some other kind of malicious code with a purpose to or may be utilized to affect the functionality or operation of the Service or any related internet site, different websites, or the Internet.
- To gather or music the non-public information of others.
- To junk mail, phish, pretext, or scrape.
- For any obscene or immoral motive.
- To intervene with or avoid the safety features of the Service or any related website or the Internet.
Domain.com reserves the right (exclusive right) to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any prohibited uses.
The failure to exercise or put in force any right or provision of disclaimer terms shall now not constitute (wholly) a waiver of such right or provision by your side.
These disclaimer terms and any rules or working rules posted on this site or concerning The Service constitute the whole agreement and understanding. They govern (to its fullest) your use of the Service, superseding any earlier or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and suggestions, whether or not oral or written (in any way), between you and us (inclusive of, however, now not constrained to, any previous variations of the terms of Service).
Any ambiguities inside the interpretation of those terms of Service shall now not be construed against the drafting celebration.